Division: Business Services & Tax, Audit
“Successful people make decisions quickly and change their minds slowly. Unsuccessful people make their decisions slowly and change their minds quickly.” Andy Andrews (author of The Traveller’s Gift).
Working with Jason you will have a specialist in:
- business restructuring
- strategic advice and planning to maximise exit values
- saving business owners time through technological efficiencies
- estate planning.
Jason has achieved exceptional results for his clients including:
- assisting with multi-million dollar buy outs
- facilitating the restructure of a large regional company to allow new equity participants without stamp duty costs
- saved one retiring client over $1 million in Capital Gains Tax.
He loves working with clients who are:
- decision makers
- technology driven
- in the growth phase of their business.
Five ways Jason can help you now:
- Assisting with growth, change and succession.
- Reviewing and optimising technology usage.
- Conducting Strategic Planning Days.
- Finding value in your business.
- Being your ‘at call Virtual CEO’.
Professional qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Member, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand
- CA Public Practitioner
- Chartered Tax Advisor, The Taxation Institute of Australia
- Registered Company Auditor
- Registered Self Managed Superannuation Fund Auditor
- Justice of the Peace.