Division: Business Services & Tax
“If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” Jim Rohn
He loves working with clients who:
- are well organised and always looking for improvements
- strive for great systems including their accounting systems
- want analysis, planning and growth strategies.
Chris’s client achievements include:
- Challenging (and winning) against a “top 4” accounting firm that resulted in reducing a client’s tax liability by over $300,000
- Clawing back thousands of dollars in penalty remissions from the ATO on behalf of clients
- Restructuring a large automotive dealership to achieve a successful succession plan
- Helping transform “accounting speak” into real understandable advice for his business clients.
Chris has significant experience in these sectors:
- Primary Production – particularly the Beef, Cattle and Dairy sector
- Professional Services (Medical, Dental).
Five ways Chris can help you now:
- Being on your Board and helping you run it.
- Minimising your business and personal tax.
- Structuring and restructuring your business for optimal efficiency.
- Designing and reviewing financial performance indicators for your business.
- Succession planning and exit strategies.
Professional qualification and memberships:
- Bachelor of Financial Administration
- Member, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand.