Division: Business Services & Tax
“If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” Jim Rohn
Chris is a founding trustee of the Jim Bruce Urology and Prostate Cancer Trust and is also involved with The Bunderra Foundation, which was set up to provide financial support to other charities.
He loves working with clients who:
- are well organised and always looking for improvements
- strive for great systems including their accounting systems
- want analysis, planning and growth strategies.
Chris’s client achievements include:
- Challenging (and winning) against a “top 4” accounting firm that resulted in reducing a client’s tax liability by over $300,000
- Clawing back thousands of dollars in penalty remissions from the ATO on behalf of clients
- Restructuring a large automotive dealership to achieve a successful succession plan
- Helping transform “accounting speak” into real understandable advice for his business clients.
Chris has significant experience in these sectors:
- Primary Production – particularly the Beef, Cattle and Dairy sector
- Professional Services (Medical, Dental).
Five ways Chris can help you now:
- Being on your Board and helping you run it.
- Minimising your business and personal tax.
- Structuring and restructuring your business for optimal efficiency.
- Designing and reviewing financial performance indicators for your business.
- Succession planning and exit strategies.
Professional qualification and memberships:
- Bachelor of Financial Administration
- Member, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand.