Division: Self Managed Superannuation Services, Business Services & Tax
“Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” Chris Grosser
Chen works closely and proactively with her clients to deliver results that make a real difference to their business and personal goals.
She is a passionate advocate for education and sits on the Board of St Columba Anglican School and the Hastings Education Fund. She is also a Lecturer in Tax Law at Charles Sturt University (Port Macquarie Campus).
Chen has extensive experience providing the following services:
- self-managed superannuation funds set-up, administration & audit
- estate planning
- succession planning
- strategic planning
- accounting and advice to businesses
- tax planning and business structuring
- taxation compliance and advice, CGT, GST, FBT.
Sectors that Chen has a particular interest in:
- Self managed superannuation funds
- Professional services (legal, medical)
- Property, construction & manufacturing
- Retail, hospitality & tourism
- Family business
Five ways Chen can help you now:
- Creation, administration and positioning of your self-managed superannuation fund for your future.
- Minimising your self-managed superannuation fund taxes.
- Provision of tax effective business structures and restructuring.
- Provision of self-managed superannuation fund licensed advices.
- Negotiation with the ATO and debt management.
Professional qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Financial Administration
- Master of Applied Taxation (Atax)
- Member, The Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Self Managed Superannuation Fund Auditor
- Chen Gaul is an Authorised Representative 1240921 of Merit Wealth Pty Ltd, Australian Financial Services Licence 409361, ABN 89 125 557 002.