If you’ve been directly impacted by storms and floods in February and March 2022, you may be eligible for a storm and flood disaster recovery small business grant via Services NSW.
This disaster recovery grant of up to $50,000 is to help pay for the costs of clean-up and reinstatement of a small business or not-for-profit organisation’s operations.
You must be a small business or a not-for-profit organisation in a defined disaster area (AGRN 1012) to be eligible.
If you’re a primary producer, you may be eligible for financial assistance tailored to your industry. Please visit the Rural Assistance Authority for information on the financial assistance available to primary producers.
Covered costs could include, but are not limited to:
- payment for tradespeople to conduct safety inspections
- equipment and materials required for cleaning up
- equipment and materials essential for immediately resuming operations
- payment for a cleaner if the service would not have been needed, or exceeds ordinary cleaning costs, in the absence of the disaster
- the removal and disposal of debris, damaged materials or damaged stock
- repairing premises and internal fittings
- leasing temporary premises, replacing or repair of motor vehicles, or replacing lost or damaged stock, if it’s essential for resuming operations.
For more information or to apply, please visit Service NSW